This is a fantastic opportunity for a highly motivated Accounting Technical Support assistant to join an outstanding team based in Manchester. An exciting and fast-growing accounting firm, who are one of the UKs largest accounting businesses. They offer employees a great working environment with vast opportunities for progression and development.
The Web Analyst will report to the Web Operations Manager and will provide support to key stakeholders in the ecommerce team and the wider marketing and product development functions. The successful candidate will be responsible for providing actionable insight of the web performance both for the UK and internationally, providing a holistic view of the performance of all our key activities and promotions.
Skills and Experience Required:
- Excellent analytical skills
- Knowledge and use of SQL would be preferable however is not essential.
- A curious mind and an eye for detail with accurate grammar and spelling is essential for success in this role.
- Ability to translate complex data into business reports and presentations which can be used by the wider team and wider business stakeholders
- Excellent communication / interpersonal skills both written and verbal
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Analysing consumer behaviour, conversion data, customer journeys and basket funnel analysis
- Provide actionable insight to the product teams to help aid the NPD process and lifecycle management
- Create meaningful weekly web trading report for the ecommerce team, provide timely product sales reports for the product teams and sales forecasting for the operational teams
- Delivering regular reporting, analysis of the web performance and from this determine actions required to drive the business and sales forward