Our client ISCOOA is looking to hire a competent Executive Secretary to support its EXCO members and Board of trustees. You will be the one to organize and maintain the executive’s schedule and assist them by performing a variety of administrative tasks.
The executive secretary must be a quick professional with great time-management and multitasking abilities. She will be diligent and competence in her work so that executives can focus on their managerial responsibilities without worrying for other tasks.
The goal is to contribute to the efficiency of the overall business of the ISCOOA by ensuring all assigned administrative duties are carried on timely and efficiently.
- Maintain executive’s agenda and assist in planning appointments, board meetings, conferences etc.
- Attend meetings and keep minutes
- Receive and screen phone calls and redirect them when appropriate
- Handle and prioritize all outgoing or incoming correspondence (e-mail, letters, packages etc.)
- Make travel arrangements for executives
- Handle confidential documents ensuring they remain secure
- Prepare invoices or financial statements and provide assistance in bookkeeping
- Monitor office supplies and negotiate terms with suppliers to ensure the most cost-effective orders
- Maintain electronic and paper records ensuring information is organized and easily accessible
- Conduct research and prepare presentations or reports as assigned
- Proven experience as executive secretary or similar administrative role
- Ability to type proficiently
- Proficient in MS Office and Google calender
- In depth knowledge of office management and basic accounting procedures as well as technical vocabulary of relevant industry
- Familiarity with basic research methods and reporting techniques
- Excellent organizational and time-management skills
- Outstanding communication and negotiation abilities
- Integrity and confidentiality
- Degree in secretariat studies/business administration or relative field