Our client, a multinational Manufacturing Company with head office in Lagos, is currently recruiting suitably qualified candidates to fill the position above
Job Ref: A18
Job Location: Lagos State
• Achieving client relationship targets and KPI’s set
• Carrying out client satisfaction surveys and reviews.
• Building and maintaining relationships with clients and key personnel.
• Monitoring company performance against service level agreements and flagging potential issues
• Conducting business reviews to ensure clients are satisfied with their products and services.
• Alerting the sales team to opportunities for further sales within key clients.
• Working closely with Account Managers and Sales Consultants.
• Escalating and resolving areas of concern as raised by clients.
• Passing leads to the sales team and following up on progress.
• Liaising with internal departments to ensure client needs are fulfilled effectively.
• Degree in any Social Science course
• 7 Years experience in Customer Service Management
• At least 5 years leading Call Centre Operations
• Previous experience working as a client relationship manager or a track record of managing client relationships
• In-depth knowledge of customer service policies and practices
• Strong interpersonal skills and an ability to build rapport with customers.
• Proficiency in CRM system MS Office applications
• Thinking analytical problem solving skills
• Active listening skills and high stress tolerance level
• Strong leadership capabilities
• Organizing, planning, and negotiation skills
using ‘A18’ as subject of mail