Our client is looking for content writer who is a creative professional and understands how the major search engines work and what people are searching for when they visit their websites. The CW’s job is to ensure that our clients’ content is relevant enough to create interest for consumers, plus answer any of their questions and possibly convert them into a customer.
Task to handle
- Core website copy
- Blogs and news articles
- Social media posts
- Content for banners
- Product descriptions
- Case studies, whitepapers, and ebooks
- Company bios
- Landing pages
- Excellent overall writing skills in a number of different styles/tones
- Impeccable spelling and grammar
- A deep understanding of consumers and what motivates them online
- Great research, organizational, and learning skills
- High comprehension of software like Microsoft Word and Google Docs
- Familiarity with keyword placement and other SEO best practices
- Some experience with online marketing and lead generation
- An understanding of formatting articles on the web
- The writing should get prospective customers and readers motivated to patronize company’s business.
- Laid-back, easy-to-understand writing that gets company point across without sounding too desperate. We want to make sure that the content is inclusive to everyone.
- The writing should include best practices in search optimization. We will be relying on your expertise in this area.
- Fast and excellent turn around time (TAT)
- HND/Bachelors degree in any relevant discipline